Monday, May 08, 2006

Weekend Update

The usual...

Friday night - I can't remember?! I think we stayed at home and watched the rest of The Films of Charles and Ray Eames, Vol 2 (maybe)

Saturday - I went to work on a design competition with some people. Since we have to present the thing this Wednesday, and had yet to really draw anything, we pretty much worked on it for most of the day. We did swing by Kensington for lunch, which was fun (despite the cold weather that stuck around all weekend).

That evening, Leah went to pick out a kitten with an Oakwood Cat Rescue lady. Instead of picking one, she picked two - which is cool, 'cause they are brother and sister, and keep each other company. Their names are Petrie and Mable, and they are pretty darn cute... (pictures will be forthcoming).

Sunday - I went to Nove Era and read Reservation Blues, while Leah went to work. I also started work on what will become my new website. It will be pretty cool, I think, if I ever get it done.

We then went to Jeremy and Pat's house for pancakes. Afterwards, we went to church. Rik Leaf led worship, which was pretty cool. Afterwards, Jen came over to see the kittens and have some dinner.

The end.

No comments: