Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Morning

So, as part of the biking to the work week, I can get into the Goodlife gym downstairs from my office for free, so that I can shower before work. Today I figured I would go in early and use the gym too.

However, since my chain came off my bike twice, and since one of those times it got horribly caught between the gears of my bike and took quite some time to remove, I didn't make it in quite as early as I planned. Also, I walked around in the gym for a few minutes, and remembered that I don't really like gyms at all. This one is shiny and new, and is crammed really full of machines. The fake lighting and the gym muzak and the gym people...

Anyway - I just took a shower, and since I was about 15 minutes early for work, I decided to just get a coffee and go and sit in the park for about 10 minutes.

No comments: