Monday, May 29, 2006

Blah blah blah

So today, for bike-yo-ass-to-work week, my office had this guy in to do bike tune-ups. He parked his van outside and set up a mobile bike tune-up shop. He makes a living by fixing bikes in Toronto during the summer, and fixing boats in Florida in the winter. Pretty sweet deal, if you are into bikes as much as this dude is.

Also, its a pretty sweet deal for me - since I had the bike-man pimp my ride for free. He raised the handle bars, tuned the gear cables, stopped the brakes from squealing etc...

In other news, the elders meeting that we went to on Friday night meant that I missed out on a site visit to the new wing of Pearson airport. I wouldn't generally care too much, but this one would have been pretty sweet - there is a new Richard Serra sculpture in the new wing that folks got to see...
Judging by pictures, it looks pretty cool.


Of course it is only a matter of time until the rest of the world (those that fly, at least) will get to see it too.

No comments: