Monday, February 13, 2006

The Last True Punk Band in America

So this is where I would usually post my 'Weekend Update', but instead (since nothing of note happened this weekend, really) I am posting some news that I found out about today, which may or may not interest you.

Apparantly the band Havalina is no longer a band. The likelihood of this meaning anything at all to you is probably pretty slim. I don't remember why I ever bought their album Space, Love and Bullfighting, but it is well worth a listen (especially if you have a tolerance for the, um... slightly unusual). If you have high-speed internet (90mb), you can download We Remember Anarchy, a 26 song collection spanning their 12 year history, here. If you like what you hear, they have their album Russian Lullabies available there too.

1 comment:

the color j said...

You are very welcome my friend, very welcome.