Monday, May 07, 2007

Weekend

Friday - after leaving work early with a migraine, I slept for a couple of hours, and then we went to Katherine's place for dinner. We hung out with her and Joel, and it was fun, even though I was still feeling kinda crappy.

On Saturday, I still had a residual dull ache in my head - so we went to the Dufferin mall... we purchased various exciting clothes items (socks, underwear...), as well as the first three White Stripes CDs.

The rest of the weekend kinda sucked (although church was OK - and Adrienne sang backup with Leah, which was cool...) - I was just in a bad mood, and didn't really feel like doing anything.

I also managed to read Douglas Coupland's jPod over the course of the weekend. Unless you are a huge Doug C fan, I wouldn't bother with this one...

No comments: