Thursday, May 10, 2007

blah blah blah

Yesterday, after work, I went to Cumbrae's and purchased possibly the most expensive piece of meat I have ever bought. On the way home I also purchased some charcoal, and a $20 barbecue. When I got home, I cooked the meat on the barbecue - it was freaking delicious...

During the night, I had a dream in which I was killed. There was some sort of war going on, and someone had to shoot me for some reason or another. They took me to the edge of some elevated structure, and I took a bullet in the back of the head, execution style. As I fell off the edge everything went black, and I never hit the concrete pier below. It was almost like the fall never ended, because I was dead. And then I woke up. I don't think I have ever actually died in a dream before...

Today I am listening to Sonic Youth...




Are these events related ???

3 comments:

AZD said...

Weird!
I used to have reoccuring dreams of getting shot in the head.
It never hurt though.

Leah said...

The bbq was only $20? That means it costs as much as the steak. We got a good deal!

ButterPeanut said...

hehe...fancy meat. I feel like you keep sort of accidentally wandering into the bourgeois life and then being line, "ummm...what??"

also that dream is kinda kreeping me out.