Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Moving

In preparing for the great office move of 2007, I deleted all of the mp3s of CDs that I own off of my work computer (I have spent 3 years slowly ripping most of our CDs at work - I listen to music pretty much constantly). The only stuff I decided to keep was the stuff I don't have on CD... Reeve's music, SLC, live stuff, promotional songs from bands'/labels' websites etc... now I'm down to around 3.11 GB - yikes...

Also - Leah and I are wondering about where to move to... we were thinking of finding a pimped out place downtown (think MTV cribs) - just to save time and simplify our lives. But we are also thinking about looking for something cheap (and therefore maybe a little less downtown) and saving some dough.

Maybe we can follow Jen and David's lead, and start looking for a dome-home...

No comments: