Friday, May 11, 2007

Plans...

Tomorrow night we are going to see Laura Veirs... usually we plan to go to shows, and then do something else (read: go to bed) instead (last weekend's CftPA and Mt Eerie shows, for example). But Leah already bought tickets to this one, so that should ensure that we are there. Hopefully it will be good - we missed her last time (opening for Sufjan)... but this time she is the main attraction.

On Sunday I am going to try to play the drums in church.
And I think I should hopefully still be able to catch Jen McN's clown show at the Walmer before that. I am excited about this for a number of reasons:
a) I J clowning
b) Jen is amazing
c) I want to see the fully redone theatre - Kate and Brad have been performing miracles, and I haven't seen the finished final product yet...

Also - tonight we may/may not hang out with some church peeps to watch a movie/hang out on a patio...

No comments: