Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Weekend Updating

Before I start updating anything, check out the cover of New Reform..!

Should I even continue...?

OK...

I don't feel like updating, so here goes:

Friday -> Church-style bachelor party ( = - stupid + more fun )
Saturday -> random roaming around - ended up eating sushi on the steps of the Walmer... and then at a barbecue at Anne and Joel's... complete with children and a country music / Rancid sing-along
Sunday -> random roaming, including a stop at Indigo (I repurchased the Geography of Nowhere)... and then church. The sound system was mental, but Bradley man-handled it - and Cyril gave a good sermon despite his new-dad total exhaustion. Ended up at Jeremy's for a while (complete with country music / Led Zep sing along), and then watched Rocky II
Monday -> random roaming, including purchasing some CD's... punk rock for Leah (Dead Kennedys, Sex Pistols), and wuss-rock for me (Cowboy Junkies Trinity Session)... surviving another Vic Day Oakwood Ave fireworks apocalypse
Tuesday -> that's now, kids...

Let's get to work !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah - I also talked to Reeve on the telephone last night... and this morning I am listening to Karl Blau's cover of Kill the Messenger... pretty much on repeat

(you can/should too - http://www.fluxblog.org/2007/05/gracefully-forgotten.html)

ButterPeanut said...

i could hear the vic day oakwood ave extravaganza all the way at my house!