Monday, March 27, 2006

Weekend update

It's Monday...

Friday - I don't think we did anything. I can't really remember.

Saturday - We went to Goodwill and Salvation Army and bought some clothes. We also went to get Leah's guitar from Mike's house. He showed us the kickass review and writeup he got in the paper for his album. 3.5/4 stars.
That evening we went over to Jeremy's to pick up an 8mm camera.

Sunday - Laundry and church. Church was a lot of work, since it was our turn for setting up and tearing down, Leah was leading worship, and I (due to my lack of organizing/scheduling abilities) ended up running sound. It all worked out OK though (despite my lack of skillz). Sometimes I forget how so many churches often tend to miss the point, and forget that ours is pretty darn neat (we actually refer to 'the Bible' quite a bit, for example...)

No comments: