Monday, April 16, 2007

The Weekend

Elder's meeting after work on Friday.

Saturday - groceries and other assorted tasks. Also Jamie came over for dinner, which was a good time.

Sunday - I went for a walk and picked up some gravel from a nearby vacant lot, to use for some overdue planting. I also finally took some pictures of the table that I built forever ago - I will post some here once I get them organized. I ended up not playing drums at church, due to a lack of bass-players, which was fine by me. During soundcheck I went for a walk downtown listening to DJ Shadow's Endtroducing... after seeing Dark Days a number of times (my favourite documentary EVER), the music seems to work best walking around under the Gardiner - and at least it made the crappy weather we've been having seem appropriate.

I also burned a million CDs all weekend, which I started selling at church last night, for Freedomize India.

No comments: