Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Random things

Last night I went on a crazy adventure with friend Anne, to pick up an air-organ from friend Josh. The organ is not large or heavy (I think I could have maybe managed it on the streetcar), but for whatever reason WOULD NOT FIT INTO THE CAR!
Luckily, Josh has dad skills, which include knot-tying, and he managed to secure the organ-sticking-half-out-of-the-trunk situation with some rope.

I haven't really had a chance to play it yet, other than plugging it in to make sure that it survived the trip - but it should be pretty fun times.

Also - I found out that the guy who runs this music blog (one of the only ones I check pretty much daily) has started another project. Being something of a casual R.E.M. fan, I find this one pretty neat... he is going to review every R.E.M. album track ever. Depending on who you are, there is a reasonable chance that R.E.M. is older than you are, so this is no small feat.

1 comment:

ButterPeanut said...

somehow reading music blogs falls out of the lines of what my intrinsic laziness will allow.

good thing I have trent to pick out the highlights for me! I now declare "revisit REM" as one of my post-thesis-submisssion fun projects.