Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Recall This??


When we were in Texas for Christmas, Reeve told us about a short-lived band, made up of a rotating crew of people. The band was called Quaid, and they played instrumental electronic/keyboard-based music - the only lyrics were Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes ('get your ass to Mars') culled from his fine films.

So last night, Leah and I watched Total Recall... What I remembered about this movie is the great plot, and of course the classic Arnold scenes (see image above!). What I didn't remember was how violent that piece is! A bit on the bloody/senseless gore side...

'Start the Reactor; Save Mars!'

2 comments:

ButterPeanut said...

that part where he uses an innocent bystander as his human shield and the poor guy gets riddle full of bullets? messed me UP as a kid. Three cheers for my parents and their discretion, ha.

Reeve said...

If I'm not me, then who the hell am I?