Monday, August 14, 2006

Weekend Review


Another busy weekend...

On Friday - I had to work a little later than usual. Afterwards, I went to VV and SA, and bought some pants...

That evening, Leah and I went to see The Godfather. I have seen it before, so it wasn't quite as shocking, but still a CRAZY movie. I haven't figured out exactly what I think of it, since it is SO good, yet pretty much as dark as it gets...

On Saturday we cruised around the city on bikes. We had to do a bunch of things, like exchange Leah's helmet for one that fits her undersized head, and buy paint.

Sunday - I went to Kensington for groceries while Leah stayed home and picked some church songs to play at church... and then we went to church... and then we went home...

1 comment:

/dr. said...

the godfather is one of those flicks that has been on my list of "films i need to watch" but i've just never got around to it. i should got on that.

/dr.