Friday, August 11, 2006

Pre-weekend Update

It's Friday.

Since Monday was a holiday, and for various other reasons, I don't get off at lunch today, which is a bit of a drag. Also, it got cold last night... the real-deal summer days are definitely over... =(

This week we:

Did not go to see Sonic Youth on Tuesday. I didn't really feel like it, and tickets were around $30... Instead we went and had what turned out to be a rather disappointing meal at Juice for Life (or ...Wife, as we often refer to it).

Last night I went to the Victory Cafe, since Kate is back in town, and some folks were getting together there for a welcome-back-Kate-hanging-out session. It was fun indeed.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Hehe, I was there.

AZD said...

Yes it was good times, I really like that place too.

/dr. said...

juice for wife. that's funny. i want to hang out.

/dr.

ButterPeanut said...

i miss you guys.

I told my brother the "My cat pooped in my hoodie. -- That's so Indie" story and he laughed really hard.