Friday, August 04, 2006

Muzak

Of course we didn't go to see Danielson last night. We were too busy on the phone, trying to organize this weekend. Besides, we also had to buy groceries. (No time for fun.)

And I don't know who we will see tomorrow, since we are not yet sure of who we will be riding with (or when they will be returning)... we will probably get to see everyone BUT Starflyer.

But I will try my hardest to make it to Lee's Palace on Sunday night for their TO show. Otherwise I would be a serious loser. They NEVER come to Toronto, and it's something like $8.50 to get in. You don't want to be a serious loser, do you?

3 comments:

/dr. said...

don't be a loser trent!

/dr.

ButterPeanut said...

being cool is hard work that I'm just too lazy for. Which I'm secretly hoping will make me cool.

Leah said...

Trent. We are SO going to see SF59, and if you think otherwise you are on crack.