Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bits and pieces...


Today we took Mabel and Petrie to have their respective bits lopped off. We have been planning on doing it for weeks, but I'm telling them its because they didn't stay off of the kitchen table.

Speaking of bits being lopped off, I took my back bike wheel off during lunch, and somehow the whole valve had been sheared right off of the tube... which would explain why my tire went flat yesterday. How the heck does that happen?? The only thing I can think of is that I tore it off whilst locking the bike up (without noticing?!?..?)

Either that or it was ripped off when I got some wicked air ramping over that BMW in Forest Hill on my way to work yesterday...


Oh yeah, one of the spokes is broken too. So maybe I will get to buy a new tube AND a new wheel.

No comments: