Monday, June 26, 2006

The Weekend

Friday - I ended up having to work an extra three hours at work. On my way home, I stopped in at Loblaws to acquire food goods for my birthday party. In fact, I bought enough stuff to make riding my bike impossible, and had to walk home with shopping bags hanging from my bike like a pack-mule.

The party was fun - we have never had so many people in our apartment at one time.

Saturday - Leah and I went to the market. We bought some stuff there, and then ended up getting a drum kit at Steve's music. It takes up about half of the lifing room... That night we went to see Brendon's band play at the Oasis, or whatever it's called now.

Sunday - Leah had her first Sunday off in 20 years. She did some recording, and then we went to Ka Chi for lunch... afterwards, church...

No comments: