Thursday, June 22, 2006

Tired

The theme for the week has been 'being really tired'.

I finished reading Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life yesterday, and handed it on to Lisa at Wednesday night church... I'm not a huge graphic novel person, but it was a pretty entertaining read, so I ordered the second issue from the library.

What if I was a huge graphic novel person?!..

Tonight Leah and I will undertake the most epic cleaning of our apartment ever. Mabel and Petrie probably won't even help, even though they are quite good at making things dirty.

And the USA is out of the world cup in the first round. This is not a huge bother, as I have not really been following the games with any amount of zeal. I generally just watch whatever game might be on as I am doing laundry each week, and sort of pick a side to support as I am adding detergent...

I really do need to finalize the details of our apartment insurance before the next Portugal game...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRENT!!!!

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your place on Friday (blame the flatlands). How'd it go?

You are a rad guy.

sue said...

i'm not trent, but my two cents re the partay are that it was way fun. i had a great time. thanks again hunters!