Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Weekend

This Sunday my brother, Delvyn, came in to Toronto for a couple of nights. He and a posse were in Kitchener for a wedding this weekend, and a whole bunch of them stayed at our place on Sunday and Monday night.

It was awesome to see him, and the crew that were here are hilarious. I took yesterday off work, and stayed up way too late, but it was such a good time...

A summary of weekend higlights (in more or less reverse order) include:

hanging out at the Beaches last night (why don't I go out there more than about twice a year?)
crazy rooster jazz at Wavelength (what was that?)...
the Red Room on Sunday night.
playing music with Leah at church on Sunday - I thought I wouldn't like it at all, but it was pretty fun...
hanging out with Katherine on Saturday night.
meeting Leah and April for lunch on Friday...

No comments: