Monday, June 19, 2006

Weekend blah blah blah

I guess I better get to the weekend update, for all of my loyal weekend update followers...

Friday... I did laundry, and watched Angola vs Mexico with Bruno. We had a church meeting that night...

Saturday... We took Petrie to the vet to get his shots. Afterwards, I went to Mitchell's Christian Bookstore land... I was trying to find a new bible, since mine is in pieces, and ended up buying a hideously bright yellow faux-leather one, with guilded silver-edged pages. They didn't have my first (more conservative) choice, so I decided that I might as well go with that... Mike and Don came over to visit the kittens, who pretty much hid and slept the whole time. Later, we went for a walk through Cedarvale.

Sunday... Leah played her last ever service at SMM Anglican church. To celebrate, she walked around the block playing the flute. Actually, that part had something to do with celebrating Corpus Christi (?)... I don't quite get everything that goes on there, but I'm not sure that anyone does. She played again at our church, so it was a long day for her...

The end.

No comments: