Monday, April 10, 2006

Weekend Update

The usual...

Friday - we had someone from church over for dinner... it was really fun.
Saturday - we went to Sears and bought a baby gate. Later that evening we went to a house-warming/birthday party.
Sunday - I slept until 10:40, so I was kinda out of it the whole day. We stopped in at a baby shower that afternoon (hence the baby gate). And then we went to help set up church at around 2.30. I ran the sound, which went OK.
We tried to go to a concert after church (Final Fantasy and some other people), but since we never seem to be organized enough to buy tickets in advance we couldn't get in. So we went to the Moon Bean, and then rented a movie. We watched some of it and then went to sleep.

Today it is sunny and, well, warm, I guess. You wouldn't call it warm unless you live in Canada. But I didn't wear long-johns or a hat or gloves or a scarf... just a sweater and a coat...

Maybe I will do all my taxes tonight. Maybe.

No comments: