Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Updated...

So...

I am back at work after a couple of days off. My annoying cough was joined by a headache on Sunday night, which was unfortunately still hanging around in the morning.

Occasionally, my head hurts until I puke. After that, I usually feel slightly better. I slept most of Monday morning, and then Leah and I did some laundry in the afternoon... We went for a short walk that night too, 'cause our place is too small to be in for the whole day.

Tuesday was a little better. I pretty much just felt really tired the whole time. In the afternoon, we decided to go and see a movie... again, pretty much just to get out of the house.

Turns out it was one of those 'Moms and their babies' matinees. We had no idea; the movie listings in NOW said nothing about it... So we ended up watching a Woody Allen film with a bunch of babies. The whole time I was trying not to cough - I didn't want to be attacked by zealous mothers protecting their babies from infection. I'm pretty sure I was the only guy in the place over the age of 2.

Turns out the movie was nothing like I expected. It was good, but really dark, and not at all funny. I don't see how a baby could have enjoyed it at all.

2 comments:

ButterPeanut said...

it's hilarious evidence of your not owning a TV that you thought Match Point was a comedy.

Trent said...

All I knew was Woody Allen made it... and all I know of him is Annie Hall... and that movie is funny... so shouldn't anything he makes be funny too, even, like, 25 years or whatever later???