Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend

I got home early enough on Friday to see Leah and the rest of the band off on their tour. The van was absolutely rammed full of stuff, and they managed to leave an hour or two later than planned, but just before a crazy storm landed.

I watched quite a few movies and went for quite a few long walks over the course of the weekend. I also took another trip to the vet with Mabel. Due to her obsessive-compulsive character, she has been trying to lick her own head off. She left with a cone around her head, which she likes to lick instead. I hope she gets used to it, because there are times when she licks at it non-stop - like every second = 60+ times/minute = 3600+ times/hour = 86400+ times/day. Luckily she takes breaks to sleep and to walk around the apartment hating everything, otherwise I think she would seriously lick her own tongue to shreds.

I also got a haircut.

No comments: