Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday

Yesterday I had a 7.30 morning meeting. I also had a site visit to a new clinic in Markham in the afternoon, so I got home at around 7. That makes for a work day just shy of the 12 hour mark. At least it was broken up with meetings and field trips...

Marcus came over for dinner. We ate some salad and each had half a chicken, from the cooked chicken store.

Today, I take the unstoppable Mabel back to the vet. She is determined to sever her head from her body, using only the power of her ever-licking tongue.

Leah and the rest of the band are currently in Fredericton (I think). Tomorrow they are playing in Sackville, at a barbecue. Leah's parents will be in attendance.

That is all!

2 comments:

sue said...

MABEL!!!!!

Are you bored over there with the Leah, T-rent?

Trent said...

Sometimes bored - but I have been keeping pretty busy. I miss her though.

Mabel is dealing with 2 different pills, topical cream, and a humiliating plastic cone on her head - with that much treatment, she HAS to get better!