Monday, March 03, 2008

The weekend...

...was fairly action-packed.

Leah and I rented Stalker, and managed to watch about 15min of it on Friday night. If you're kinda tired - don't rent a 2 1/2 hour long Russian movie.

On Saturday - I went to Bradley and Andrew's for most of the day, to work a little on Brad's OCAD thesis. Afterwards, Brad and Leah and I went to Tim Horton's.

On Sunday, we went to Marche (or whatever its called now) for Evelyn's birthday. We hadn't really hung out with folks from the church that we used to go to for about the last 4 years or so - it was fun.

This morning, I found this PSA type campaign, which informs parents about spotting delinquent graffiti related lifestyle signifiers.

I am also having a hard time this morning downloading the free portion of the new NIN album. Generally, I can't stand NIN - but I suspect that an instrumental album might actually be totally sweet. Also - I like the idea of publishing music with a creative commons license.

No comments: