Monday, August 13, 2007

Weekender



Friday - we hit the kitchen with a coat of paint. Turns out the old paint was oil-based, so the new stuff kinda slides on. That evening we went to a church elders meeting.

Saturday - I cruised up to the old neighbourhood with Don, and sold him my old drum kit. Afterwards I finished off the last details of the frustrating getting-any-service-from-Bell-Canada-to-actually-work process of having a functioning internet connection. I went for a long walk, and then went to buy a few groceries at the Duff. Whilst there I purchased the latest Drive-by Truckers CD, and the first Lynrd Skynrd album. Yes. That is correct.

That night we went to the Bloor to see Knocked Up. The Bloor is cool, but the movie was... not great.

Sunday - we had breakfast with The Guerette trio (although Dominic didn't get anything) at Billy's. Afterwards, I added another coat of paint to the kitchen.

Church.

Pancakes for dinner.

No comments: