Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Weekend

I'm getting tired of blogging...

Let's see here - in no particular order, the weekend:

Die Hard. This movie was ridiculous, in every kind of good way.

The Last King of Scotland. I wish I never watched this. I know it might sound sort of hypocritical to say that Die Hard is fun and OK, despite the carnage, and that this movie is horrible, (at least partly) because of it... but that's what I'm saying. I don't know that there was anything good about this movie, except maybe some acting.

Bradley came over for dinner, and to play music. This was fun indeed.

Church.

Leah finished recording for her 4 song EP.

We bought a couple of items of clothing at the 'we don't support sweat-shops, we support smut' american apparel.

I helped Rachel's sister and family move into their new house. And by help, I mean show up just in time to carry the last 3 boxes off the UHaul.

I made a large pot of sweet tea, just because.

2 comments:

sue said...

i love large pots of sweet tea. though i don't sweeten mine.

Anonymous said...

Sue - that means it is not sweet tea.