Friday, July 27, 2007

The bus



I don't like to laugh at crazy people, but yesterday I couldn't help myself.

I was waiting for the bus on the way home, and couldn't help but notice this old man walking with a cane, and wearing a tshirt that read (in really large print):

EDUCATION
IS FROM
THE
DEVIL


as he walked past, I checked out the back of the shirt:

TELEVISION
IS FROM
THE DEVIL

THE INTERNET
IS FROM
THE DEVIL


The guy was also yelling/mumbling a not unexpected mess of bible-based nonsense.
I went to go and stand nearer to where the bus stops, and ended up near enough to make out some of his message. Apparantly, according to this guy, the bible explains that HONEST ED IS IN HELL.

How was I to keep a straight face given the bizarre randomness of this news?!

3 comments:

sue said...

fascinating!!! isn't the world crazy?

Jamie said...

haha, i've seen that guy too!

ButterPeanut said...

and you know, if it wasn't attached to a crazy hater, that shirt would be totally ironically cool and stuff.