Friday, March 30, 2007

WhooaohahHH!!! IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Our church is reading the bible this week, as part of our celebration of lent and easter. That doesn't sound unusual - but here's the deal.
We are reading it out loud and non-stop, creation to apocolypse, at St-Steven-in-the-Fields church.
I showed up for the 'beginning', but I couldn't stay for too long. It has been kinda cool though, for the past few days, to think that there is somebody there (right now!) reading out loud.
Stop by some time before Saturday evening, if you wanna listen. They should be getting close to the NT, so there won't be any chance of showing up for one of the long name-listing early books!!

2 comments:

/dr. said...

i showed up last night, thinking we'd be well into the prophets. turns out we were in chronicles :)

but it was still really cool.

/dr.

AZD said...

I love it. I get there and then I don't want to leave.

Dylan, I must have just missed you!