Monday, March 12, 2007

Weekend

Friday...
We went to eat dinner at Ka Chi.

Saturday...
I did laundry. I then went to the Toronto archives - were I discovered they had not pulled the stuff that I requested last weekend. I did talk to a very useful employee, who directed me to the Ontario archives - it turns out they might have a lot more useful info.
I also discovered the Furniture Bank. Turns out Toronto has a place where people just out of shelters, or immigrants with no cash, can get donated furniture and stuff. Also - on the second Saturday of each month, there is a fundraiser/sale on old furniture. Not as cheap as Goodwill furniture - but way better stuff. Who knew?
Bought some groceries.

Sunday...
I went to buy some more groceries.
I also spent a bit of time trying to record a song. I was late for church, 'cause I lost track of the time. Turns out the song sounds pretty bad - and I will have to do it all over...




Leah's parents are coming to town.

1 comment:

sue said...

i love ka chi!!