Friday, November 24, 2006

friday


So I seem to be hitting the end of the week update more often than the weekend...

This week I somehow became horribly ill sometime in the middle of Monday night. After puking repeatedly (and everywhere) all night, I stayed home with a fever and slept ALL day on Tuesday... and then stayed home and watched DVD episodes of the Office all day Wednesday.

Yesterday I came in to work, and went out to Humber. I am pretty tired, but soon it will be the weekend. If only it were a 4 day long holiday weekend or something...

5 comments:

ButterPeanut said...

oh, poor trent! missing thanksgiving AND barfing.

if it's any consolation, we thought that this week's episode of "The Dining Room" would be called "the one where Trent barfs," complete with flashbacks and everything.

AZD said...

Barfing sucks. I know of someone else at church who was sick with the same thing just a couple of days before you.

Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling better, dude.

Leah said...

It was a barf-o-rama for REALS, kids. FOR. REALS.

/dr. said...

good to see you at church tonight. glad you're better.

/dr.