Monday, October 23, 2006

This is pretty cool (for nerds)

Check out this neato sketching/simulation interface from the hard-core nerds at MIT.

Also, the weekend...

On friday we travelled to the far reaches of Northern Ontario for a church meeting. Seriously, we had to take something called a Viva Bus. It was fun, we managed to get through some serious church business, and there was some seriously good food too.
Seriously.

Saturday - we pretty much did nothing. I got a much needed haircut. Um... that night Leah went to Rachel's housewarming. I wondered around the Annex aimlessly. I did find two used Innocence Mission CDs which I promptly purchased.

Sunday - we went to the Moon Bean and met Mike and Katherine and Joel for tea. Afterwards, Leah went to church for rehearsal/soundcheck. I did some more aimless wondering for an hour or so. I did get to witness a whole herd of zombies staggering down Queen Street. For real - there were a couple of hundred living dead kids dressed in their gothiest ghostliest pale dead make-up, dragging themselves towards the Bloor theatre for some Halloween/zombie movie night, all mumbling 'brains, brains, brains...' There was even a 'Where's Waldo?!' zombie, which I spotted in the crowd.

Leah and I had some pre-church sushi, and then church was pretty sweet. Leah played guitar with Josh on accordion. David preached a pretty sweet sermon. Then we went home and had dinner and went to bed.

The end.

3 comments:

AZD said...

I must be a nerd cause that MIT thing was pretty cool.

sue said...

I LOVE THE MIT SKETCHING THING!!!!!!!!

/dr. said...

those nerds rock my world!

/dr.