Monday, October 16, 2006

No title

The weekend.

We went to Katherine's on Friday night. I was pretty darn tired, but it was fun.

On Saturday we slept in a bit, and then I went to pick up a rental car. We drove to Sarnia, and Leah and I played a few songs at a benefit concert of sorts for Ann Marie (from our church), who is going to Mozambique for a few months. Since last week was pretty busy, I hadn't really practiced much at all, which was bad. Luckily, the concert was attended mostly by older church-going people who I suspect were there more to show their support than to hear great music! Anyway - it was fun. Leah got a ride back to TO that night, and I slept in Sarnia.

On Sunday I drove back with Jeremy and Johanna. It was a little rushed, since the rental car was due back at 2. I went straight from there to church, and helped set up sound gear for the service. A lot of stuff went wrong, so it kinda sucked... but everything was working by the time church started. Unfortunately, Leah and the band did not really have time to even run through all the songs before church, but it ended up sounding OK, despite their frustrations.

And then today I came in to work.

No comments: