Monday, September 25, 2006

Wee Ken Dup Date

So, let's see...

On Friday, our 'plans' to get together with some people and watch a movie kinda fell apart. Instead we went to see a play that friend Kate assistant directed (I think that's right!), Tiny Dynamite. It was the first night of previews - so not the official version quite yet. I enjoyed it and think that you should go and see it.

Saturday was Jen's party! It was a good time.

On Sunday I rode my bike down to the lakeshore. I was hoping to go out to the Beach(es), but didn't think I had enough time. Instead I headed through Liberty Village, and down to the giant wind turbine. It is weird that I never see Lake Ontario. It is also pretty weird that I live on one of the Great Lakes. And one more thing that is weird is that you can't really swim in it 'cause we pump so much poo and other junk into it. That is messed up.

I then negotiated the Scotiabank marathon, and related traffic craziness, to church. I ran sound, which did not go smoothly - so it was hard work from 2:30 - 7:30.

After church, I biked up the hill. I cut up to Loblaws, which basically closed their doors in my face. Oh well, at least I got to try biking up the hill around Casa Loma, which is crazy...

Leah and I went for a Sunday night date to Nova Era... of course, she couldn't get anything more than a tonic water, but it was fun.

3 comments:

sue said...

i used to ride the casa loma hill to go tutoring -- it's hard on NOT an assbike, too.

sorry to hear sound wasn't smooth -- it seemed smooth to me!

Trent said...

Maybe the whole 5 hours wasn't hard work... but it's good that you thought it seemed smooth! I guess that means the hard work worked.

Jamie said...

so the wife wasn't kidnapped then, thats good.