Monday, March 21, 2011

weekend

On Friday I went to pick up a camera that I am borrowing to photograph some drawings and paintings. Afterwards, Leah and I went to eat at the black horse pub.
On Saturday I met Dylan and Dan for weekly brunch and bible talk. I spent most of the afternoon photographing stuff with mild success. Jen's camera is great, but the lighting in our living room is far from ideal for taking pictures. That evening we went out for Nicaraguan food with the McGhees.
On Sunday, Leah and I went to Sam James for coffee. It was the first time in a long while, and appropriately coincided with the official (not actual) first day of Spring.
Afterwards, I went to the gym and Leah went to mass.
That afternoon we helped Christine move stuff into her new apartment. There were a lot of helpers, so it was relatively painless and fun. We also met some of her family, including a very cute neice and nephew.
Last night we watched most of Lisbon Story. We didn't make it to the end...

No comments: