Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy

Hello everybody!
Here's what happened on the weekend.
On Friday night we (Your Heart) played a show at the Crown and Tiger, in the sketchy basement Tiger Bar. It was put on by a bunch of Ryerson students who are raising money to travel down to New Orleans, where they are planning to help with ongoing Katrina/oil spill recovery efforts. The crowd was YOUNG! and super into it, so it was fun.
On Saturday, I had my usual brunch with Dylan. Afterwards, we went grocery shopping, and then that evening we went to the Hub, to see Jessica Stuart play a small CMW show.
On Sunday we went to mass, and then went swimming in the AC pool. That night we stopped by Freechurch for the end of the service, and then went to the Woods' place for dinner.
The end.

2 comments:

Rob Fraser said...

Dang, I wish I had known you guys were playing. Wish I could been there. Hope you're doing well, man.

ButterPeanut said...

You guys always do so many different things on the weekends -- I don't even get the idea to, like, go swimming. (I always just do laundry, go to the second hand store, and knit.)

Anyways I'm super excited to see you in June!