Monday, March 07, 2011

weekend

Here's the weekend update (for all the die-hards and RSS feeders)

Friday night..? I think we did laundry on Friday night.
Saturday... I met Dylan for brunch. That evening we rented Let Me In, which is the American remake of Let the Right One In. I really liked the Swedish version, and had read good things about this remake. As it turns out, it is almost the EXACT same movie... which means it was good, but sort of strange.
On Sunday we went to church at the Meeting House. Leah had to go to a service for a school assignment. If you don't know about this place, it is the Toronto church that meets in in the Scotiabank movie theatre. The sermon is in HD (which I am told is better than non-HD sermons). It actually seemed like a pretty decent place (although it is weird to feel like you should be eating popcorn).
That afternoon I went to the gym at U of T. I am trying to make my 4 month alumni membership worthwhile, so I have to figure out a regular schedule of gym-going - which is weird for me.
Afterwards I did groceries, and worked on some drawing that evening.
That is all.

2 comments:

ButterPeanut said...

Aw, I miss Hart House!

I go to a church that meets in a movie theater (a theater called "Babylon", which is funny) ...it's always weird.

sue said...

Hart House is the only gym I managed to go to regularly; I think it spoiled me for all other gyms.

Sermons on screens I'm not a big fan of :(