Monday, November 24, 2008

The weekend

I am surprised that I have kept up doing the old weekend update blog for so long...

This weekend had us practicing Friday night - we had an almost 4 hour rehearsal, which was good.

On Saturday, we went to the FT leaders meeting/day. We showed up late, skipping the pot-luck lunch part...

Afterwards we went to Andrew and Esther's to record a couple of parts for a Christmas CD.

On Sunday - I went to the Common in the morning. I was halfway home when I realized that I hadn't paid for my coffee and shortbread, so I had to walk back.
I went to get a haircut before church. I ended up running sound, since there was no sound guy. Marty had managed to figure out enough for the band to get through sound-check/rehearsal, and it ended up being a pretty easy job.
After church we went to Andrew and Esther's (again!) with a whole bunch of people, for a pot-luck dinner and game-playing.

The end.

No comments: