Friday, September 14, 2007

Nothing

I don't have anything to say here these days.
Here is a neat post from a blog, about why we write...
It reminds me of my scribble.nu days (almost 8 years ago?!) - when my online presence was creative and energetic and personal. Is it possible to recreate/discover an environment that is as creatively inspiring as that one was?

Last night I went to the Welobike fundraiser. Like all events, it didn't really get going until after my bedtime. I rode a bike and lit up an LED screen. And then I rode a bike home... as the bands were taking to the stage.

Tonight I will be playing the drums, practicing for church on Sunday. It's been a while since thumping on them tubs... I hope it works out.

Oh - and I had coffee this morning with somebody I went to Georgia Tech with. She is in town for a wedding, and I swear I haven't seen or talked to her in maybe 8 years. It was really good - like having my mind shoved through space and time. I miss people and places but I don't even know it.

No comments: