Monday, April 04, 2011

Busy Weekend

On Friday night I took transit out to Ikea in Etobicoke, to pick up some picture frames. I have a few drawings that are going to be in a group show at the Freedom Clothing Collective store. When I got home we assembled the hanging clothes apparatus that was kindly donated to us by Christine, and it is the closest thing to a real wardrobe/closet that we have ever had...
On Saturday I went to meet Dylan and Andrew for brunch/bible study, and then to David and Jen's for a visit and to pick up our bicycles. Afterwards, I did some laundry, and then we went to Sonic Boom to see the Raveonettes play a few songs... (which was surprisingly underwhelming).
That night I framed pictures, and realized that one of my Ikea frames was missing the little package of hardware, which I had to steal from the old picture frame in the entry hallway.
On Sunday morning I went to the gym, and then Leah and I went to Sam James for coffee.
That afternoon I went down to the AGO to pick up our membership cards. I also went in to the museum for about an hour.
And then last night I worked on another drawing, which will be traded as my gallery-fee-in-kind...

No comments: