Monday, November 08, 2010

weekend

On Friday night, Leah went to Dorian and Lodwijk's housewarming party. I was pretty tired, so I stayed at home. I ended up using the evening to 'install' wordpress on my immigrantdesign website. I still have an extremely limited knowledge of how it all works, so it will likely be a while before I have a new portfolio site up and running.

On Saturday, we went to the dentist. That afternoon Leah did the laundry and I went grocery shopping. After dinner we went to the Woods' house to hang out.

On Sunday I tried recording some music. It was a bit frustrating, 'cause I think our netbook just can't handle it (time for a Macbook?).

That evening I finally bought the R.E.M. Automatic Box that has been sitting in Sonic Boom for months. I listened to it whilst making butternut/yam/carrot soup and apple crisp for dinner. We also watched the movie Julia after dinner, which is insane.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey trent! this is kate. just wanted to let you know that i'm still reading. :)