Monday, November 01, 2010

Blogging

That is all for the Berlin pictures... for more and better pictures by somebody else, check out Christine Lim's 31 pictures of October.

This weekend was Halloween. Which is also the end of October and the start of the beginning of winter (at least in my mind). To celebrate, it snowed an ever-so-small amount on Sunday morning, and this morning's temperature was below freezing.

Which means I am taking the subway instead of the bike. Which means I have to read more books (to stay sane). So I grabbed Til We Have Faces on the way out the door this morning. I have read it once before, but started it many times before that. We shall see how it goes - despite having a hard time getting into it, it is possibly my fave Lewis book...

In other news, I played guitar at church on Sunday - which was pretty fun. It is always impossible to really hear everything, so the only course of action is to just play...
Afterwards, we rented The Birds, in order to celebrate the day.

1 comment:

christine said...

trent! thanks for the shout out. i also love "til we have faces". it made me cry. and nice berlin photos! very dreamy!!!