Monday, June 14, 2010

weekend

We went for a lot of walks on the weekend - despite the weather not being all that great.

On Saturday morning we walked to the Peak Gallery to see my carving teacher's show. We ended up talking to the owner of the gallery for about an hour, which was cool. We also met his dog, Max.

That afternoon I went for a walk in the Annex. I randomly stopped in at Sonic Boom just in time for an in-store performance by Robyn Hitchcock. I don't really know his music at all, but it was pretty cool to see him play a few songs. The crowd was mostly older music-nerd types, although Julie Doiron was there too...

On Sunday morning I walked through the street festival in the Annex. That afternoon we tore down the wall that was partially enclosing the porch on the house. It went pretty smoothly, and the porch is now way more open and slightly less ugly.

That evening I went to church, and then afterwards we had dinner and went for one more walk...

No comments: