Monday, February 08, 2010

The Weekend

On Friday night I was kinda bored. Leah was reading, and I ended up roaming around the Annex aimlessly. I found out later that there was a free Great Lakes Swimmer in-store performance that I did not know about at Sonic Boom.

On Saturday, we went to the dentist. It was relatively painless, and afterwards we went for coffee at a small cafe at Bellevue and Nassau. It was sunny enough to sit outside.
On the way home we stopped by Soundscapes and bought this CD, which is kinda crazy.

That evening we went to D&J's for a delicious dinner.

On Sunday we went to the Common, and then stopped by the Dufferin Mall for some groceries. Church was good, and featured an awesome video of me rocking out on the guitar. Afterwards we made curry for dinner.

No comments: