Monday, January 18, 2010

The Weekend

Rule of Thirds

I finally finished a drawing/painting that I started FOREVER ago. Here is a sweet web-cam picture of it... There was a bit of a race to see whether I could finish it before Mabel could irreparably destroy it. I sort of won - but she definitely left her mark.

Also - on Friday night Leah and I went to the Linux Caffe for coffee. I haven't quite figured out the connection between coffee and an open-source operating system... but it is a pretty nice place. It is a bit like somebody beamed in a coffeeshop from the nineties.

On Saturday evening we went out for dinner with the McGhees and the Richters. They were eating their first real meal after a crazy 10 day cleanse/fast. We were just eating a meal. It was fun.

After church on Sunday we went over to the HuangBowser house for a pizza party.

3 comments:

sue said...

Oh man did they do the master cleanse again?? I am thinking of doing that to start off Lent!

Trent said...

Yes they did

Angus said...

Like your pic - Mom