Monday, November 16, 2009

w__k_nd updat_

Friday night we went to Justin's Karaoke Extravaganza birthday party. On the way there we went to Baskin Robbins. The karaoke place above Clintons is gross, and it felt a little bit like Bill Murray should be there.

On Saturday I went to Saving Gigi for a coffee in the morning. I stopped by Long and Mcquade on the way home, which is always a bit of a zoo on the weekend. At home, I varnished the front door, and then did the laundry. That evening, we went to D&J's for a feast dinner. We also watched Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.

On Sunday I finished the rest of the door, and put it all back together. It only took me about 6 months! We also ended up going to the Santa Claus parade, which was weird. Robby & Tirza were at church, back from their 2+ months of travel adventures. We went to an oddly sketchy pub afterwards with them, the Royals, and the McGhees. It was great to see them.

No comments: