Monday, November 02, 2009

weekend

On Friday we invited people over to carve pumpkins. Not many people actually brought pumpkins. The best part was that Calla Joy came to visit.

On Saturday Leah and I went on a crazed shopping spree. By this I mean that we went to the Bay (we are getting old) and bought me a winter coat. It is heavy, and stuffed with feathers from various birds. We also bought some work boots, which was more annoying, since I don't want work boots but need them for work.

That night I spent too little time updating dad's website. I think I find web design frustrating because I only ever do it on lunch breaks and in twenty minute spurts... I never do a good real job. Also, I sat outside waiting for trick-or-treaters, but none came. Actually, according to the upstairs neighbours, ONE eventually came, after we had given up and gone inside. Now we have to eat 150 chocolate bars.

On Sunday I went to help Brad paint his new apartment. Leah went to Mado's birthday party. She is one.

After church we went to Sorauren Park and looked at thousands of carved pumpkins with the Woods.

No comments: