Monday, July 13, 2009

long weekend

Not really a long weekend, just one that had a lot of stuff crammed into it.

Friday evening was the wedding rehearsal for K&T's wedding. Leah was playing bass, and I was running sound. On the way home I went tie shopping - it is weird spending money on a piece of clothe to purposefully wrap uncomfortably tightly around one's neck.
We were back at the wedding in the morning. Afterwards, we went home and hung out with P&B, who were spending the night at our house. P and I managed to back a giant van into the neighbours' fence, and then we all headed off to the reception. It was insane.
In the morning, our guests took off after breakfast. Having them stay with us was wonderful - probably my favorite part of the whole wedding weekend!
I walked to the hardware/lumber store and bought a few fence boards! And then we went to church. Leah was playing music and I ended up as the last-minute (literally) sound guy. It is almost fun (but still work) when everything ends up sounding good - and it sounded great! Also, I get to turn it up as loud as I want to.
T.C. was preaching! and it was pretty much everything you might expect. In a good way.

After church we went home and made dinner. Also, I fixed a fence.

1 comment:

sue said...

TC WAS PREACHING!!!! That's amazing. Glad the wedding was fun....