Monday, June 29, 2009

Its the Weekend Update

Hello

On Friday we went to the Rex, for our friend Michael's CD release. It was a great show, and his album also sounds goooood.

On Saturday I went to get a haircut. We had Jen over for an evening barbecue, and then Leah and I went to the Bloor Cinema to watch The Harder They Come. It is a Jamaican movie from 1972 - one of the first ever real Jamaican films - about a singer and gangster played by Jimmy Cliff. The soundtrack is great, and Leah has been listening to the title song on Youtube for the last few days.

On Sunday, I went down to Queen to look at galleries. I talked to someone I used to work with who just graduated from OCAD with a fine art degree. Her first degree was in interior design (1978!).

After church we went to the Woods for a barbecue.

No comments: